By using, registering, or placing an order booking a health assessment on the SITE, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
Information Collection and Use
RediCare is the sole owner of any information collected on the SITE. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement RediCare may collect information from our users at several different points on our SITE.
We may also collect information about your usage of our SITE as well as information about you from e-mails or letters you send to us or during telephone conversations between us.
Your information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of the SITE and to supply the services you have requested. It will also enable us to bill you and to contact you where necessary concerning your health assessment, orders, treatment and your ongoing account with us. We will also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
We will provide access to certain User Information to third-party suppliers in order for them to perform certain functions for us as necessitated by the Member’s use of any of the Services — for example, credit card numbers are sent to a credit card processing company for billing. Also, your mobile telephone number and email addresses and the contents SMS messages and emails may be given to mobile network operators for the purposes of providing you messages about our services and interventions as you have requested. These suppliers are not authorized to release this information to other third parties.
We will disclose User Information in cases where, in our discretion, we deem such disclosure required or appropriate in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations. We appreciate that unsolicited commercial mail is a nuisance. We therefore never disclose your details to any third party for marketing purposes. Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
Health Assessment Data Management Summary
The following is a summary of how we manage your personal data when RediCare delivers a health assessment or lifestyle intervention.
- Your data is used to generate your health assessment report which will be sent to you via email after the assessment is completed.
- The data can also be used as a baseline to inform a treatment (if you wish to take one up) for overweight, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, pre-diabetes or type 2 diabetic conditions.
- Your personal information will not be shared with anyone unless you give us written permission to refer or share your information with someone such as a doctor or other healthcare professional.
- Your data is securely stored on the RediCare platform, which is hosted by Amazon AWS.
- Your data will be held by RediCare for 8 years from your last contact/engagement with RediCare unless you send us a written request to delete your data prior to this time.
- Your data will be used for de-identified statistical analysis and reporting on the prevalence of chronic disease. Your data will always be anonymous and unidentifiable.
- We will use your information data to confirm and notify you via email and sms of any appointment bookings.
- We will use your data to send you emails or sms about our health interventions and various health services that we feel may improve your health and be of benefit to you.
- If you are undergoing a lifestyle or other health intervention your date may be used to inform how we deliver your program.
Security and Data Protection
RediCare is GDPR compliant and we employ best practice security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, and damage. In particular, your information will be stored on dedicated server architecture within a secure data centre hosted by Amazon AWS in Ireland.
Data Retention Policy
Your data will be held by RediCare for 8 years from your last contact/engagement with RediCare unless you send us a written request to delete your data prior to this time.
The SITE may contain links to other websites. Please take note that RediCare is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of such other websites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave the SITE and to read the privacy statements of each website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by the SITE and as part of any health service, we may deliver.
Data Protection Officer
All comments, queries, and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to: Micheál Ó Cróinín, Data Protection Officer, RediCare, 1 Island House, Great Island Enterprise Park, Ballincollig, Co. Cork | email: email@example.com.
Effective Date: 24/05/2018